Top 5 Tollywood Stars Whose Age Is Just A Number:
There is no end to heroism if the actors are forever young at heart and continue their hard work with passion on Cinema. Let us see the top five stars of Telugu Industry who are still showcasing their talent with success despite their growing age.
1. Megastar Chiranjeevi:
This hero who needs zero introduction is hailing the Tollywood for almost the last four decades. Even after crossing the age of 60, Chiru is working as a youngster with graceful dances and powerful fights.
2. King Nagarjuna:
This evergreen handsome hero has been stealing the hearts of Southern lady fans since ages. With growing age, this Akkineni hero is growing his handsomeness with a strict diet. No one would ever believe that Nag will turn 60 in one more year.
3. Victory Venkatesh:
likewise Nag, Venky who has 57 years old stays in shape in terms of fitness and looks. Despite growing competition among stars, Venky always shows his presence with charm and dynamic personality.
Srikanth has entered the 50+ years heroes club recently by doing more than a hundred flicks in Tollywood. He is considered one of the favorite heroes of the family audience.
5. Jagapathi Babu:
This most wanted antagonist across South India kept impressing movie lovers by being a hero, character artist and lead villain. Despite his character, he is gathering more fans with his manly looks. From families to the masses, Babu has a huge fan base for his salt and pepper looks.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review