Thalapathy Vijay 100 Crore Movies :
Thalapathy Vijay’s star power has proved yet again with his recent outing Sarkar. Within just three days, this flick entered the 100 crores of the gross club and became the sixth movie in his entire career to achieve this feat. On this note, let us see all his six flicks which entered this elite club.
This first combinational outing of Vijay and Murugadoss is the first flick in the hero’s career to cross the magical 100 crores gross. Bankrolled by Kalaipu S Thanu, this flick ended up collecting 160 crores of worldwide gross in its full run.
The second outing of Thuppakki combo’s project entered this elite club. Lyca Productions banner produced this flick gathered as much as 130 crores. Interestingly, this flick’s remake in Telugu Khaidi No: 150 grossed more than 200 crores marking the comeback of Megastar.
Classy director Atlee’s first mass venture with Vijay hit the bullseye. Despite its mixed talk, the movie grossed 170 crores of gross worldwide. Kalaipu S Thanu who produced Thuppakki bankrolled this flick and ended up in profits.
With this project, Vijay scored the 100 crores of gross within just six days and proved that he is the box office king. Directed by Bharathan, this flick is produced by Vijaya Productions Banner.
Vijay’s double action dhamaka raked in 100 crores in five days thereby erasing the previous record of Bairavaa. With rave reviews and positive feedback, the flick became the highest grosser in the career of Mersal.
Vijay and Murugadoss combo’s third flick did hit the hat trick by entering the elite club within three days of its release. Overall, Vijay’s all the flicks from Thuppakki to Sarkar have entered the 100 crores gross club.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review