Kollywood has been eagerly awaiting the release of Thalapathy Vijay’s Sarkar which is going to hit the screens for Diwali. Meanwhile, we are presenting top five stunning facts about this flick.
1. The biggest combo of Vijay and director Murugadoss who worked for blockbusters like Kaththi, Thuppakki are coming up to score their hat-trick so the expectations touched the Sky.
2. Double Oscar winner A R Rahman has scored the music and background for this flick. This is the second flick that Rahman has worked for Vijay after Mersal. It is natural that the audience is pulled to the theatres if any project has Rahman’s Midas touch.
3. The story deals with the evergreen hot topic of Politics. It is already evident that the lead who is a businessman irks with the Political system and gains control over the State by his own means. This point is driving his fans crazy.
4. The director Murugadoss who is said to be a top-notch storyteller is trying an out and out Political entertainer for the first time.
5. Many distributors across the Tamil Nadu are expecting this flick to cross Baahubali-2’s collections in Kollywood. In fact, this film’s pre-release business is higher than the lifetime share of the magnum opus Baahubali-The Conclusion.
Overall Sarkar has already created much-needed hype in Tamil Industry and is going to be a solo release for this Diwali. The dubbed versions are planned in Telugu in parallel to Tamil as Vijay and Murugadoss have a decent market in the two Telugu States.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review