Sarkar Review Follows Very Soon. Till Then Read The SWOT(Strength, Weakness, Threat, Opportunities) Analysis:
The Thalapathy Vijay is coming with SARKAR tomorrow to create a storm at the Tamil Box Office. Prior to this movie release, let us see the much-needed SWOT analysis of this most hyped project.
Sarkar’s main strength is the fantabulous combo of Vijay and director Murugadoss which scored two blockbusters already. Apart from it, the flick’s background score and music are scored by the music legend AR Rahman. Also, Murugadoss is dealing with the subject of Politics for the first time and it is creating ripples among the movie lovers.
The only weakness this flick has is its theme line. Political entertainers are not a piece of cake for any maker. One wrong step in the narration would destroy the entire plot and also invite unwanted controversies from the Media.
As the flick is releasing with absolutely less competition, the project has a lovely advantage to score big at the ticket window. It got the Opportunity to break and make new records within the Tamil Cinema.
For now, Sarkar has almost no threats except its director Murugadoss’s form. His previous outing Spyder bombed miserably and it might show some impact on this flick.
Overall the project Sarkar is releasing worldwide tomorrow with huge expectations. Twenty four hours more to know the final verdict of this big budget entertainer.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend