In the on-going controversy regarding the plagiarism of script, direct AR Murugadoss has come out in the open with his view. The star director has been under fire for copying the Sarkar story from upcoming talent Varun Rajendran’s Sengol.
A complaint was filed in the South Indian Film Writer’s Association claiming the copying issue by Varun Rajendran as soon as the teaser of Sarkar was out. After going through the process, the association has supported Varun. A case regarding the same will now be heard in Madras High Court on October 30th.
Director AR Murugadoss in his defence has said that there is no script for Sarkar in the first place. The bound script has not been given to the association, and they have passed judgment by only reading the synopsis. It isn’t the first time AR Murugadoss has been accused of copying, his last film with Vijay, Kaththi also went through the same issue.
Sarkar starring Vijay, Keerthy Suresh and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is hotting screens worldwide on November 6thin Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. AR Rahman provides music for the movie.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend