In the on-going controversy regarding the plagiarism of script, direct AR Murugadoss has come out in the open with his view. The star director has been under fire for copying the Sarkar story from upcoming talent Varun Rajendran’s Sengol.
A complaint was filed in the South Indian Film Writer’s Association claiming the copying issue by Varun Rajendran as soon as the teaser of Sarkar was out. After going through the process, the association has supported Varun. A case regarding the same will now be heard in Madras High Court on October 30th.
Director AR Murugadoss in his defence has said that there is no script for Sarkar in the first place. The bound script has not been given to the association, and they have passed judgment by only reading the synopsis. It isn’t the first time AR Murugadoss has been accused of copying, his last film with Vijay, Kaththi also went through the same issue.
Sarkar starring Vijay, Keerthy Suresh and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is hotting screens worldwide on November 6thin Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. AR Rahman provides music for the movie.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task