Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Doobara is sequel to the very popular film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai which had fantastic music. Also the combination of director Milan Luthria with music director Pritam has been very successful too, so expectation meter is surely high.
The biggest disappointment one immediately feels is that the album contains only four songs. There are two melodies and two situation numbers among which the two melodies â€œYeh Tune Kya Kiyaâ€ and â€œChugliyaanâ€ are fine. These two numbers are good to listen to but somehow lack the long lasting feel that the previous film had, apart from missing the mass appeal. â€œTayyab Aliâ€ remix looks good as a video but again doesnâ€™t impress much as a standalone song. â€œTu Hi Khawishâ€ is instantly skippable.
There is not much in the album to like or dislike actually as three out of the four do feel fine on listening. But they lack that mass appeal and zing that the prequel had and that is the albums failing.
Our picks: Yeh Tune Kya Kiya, Chugliyaan
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend