Coffee with my Wife comes from the backing of writer-director Madhan who has in the past been associated with films like Aa Naluguru, Pellaina Kottalo, Gunde Jhallumandi and Pravarakhyudu. Music for the film is given by Mantra Anand. Looking at all those films one definitely doesnâ€™t keep much expectation on the album before hand.
â€˜Chakkani Vadeâ€™ is sounds good. â€˜Govinda Govindaâ€™ is another number in similar fashion although the â€˜Govinda Govindaâ€™ refrain is catchy along with the stanzas.
Kannullo is a straight out Harris Jayaraj kind of number albeit lacking his slick and cutting edge sound design. Itâ€™s still fine though. Chilipi Yedalo and the â€˜Coffee with my Wifeâ€™ theme are peppy and pleasant to hear.
Picks of the album: Coffee with my wife theme, Kannullo
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend