nagarjuna nani devadas movie review ratings. Meanwhile check out our exclusive SWOT Analysis.
After decades, Seethamma Vaakitlo started the multi-starrer trend in Telugu cinema. It was followed by a few such films, in small gaps. The latest entrant to the list and one that is also among the most exciting is DevaDas that brings King Akkineni Nagarjuna and Natural Star Nani together.
DevaDas is one of the highly anticipated movies this year not only because of the multi starrer but also the actors in it. The latest sensational beauty Rashmika Mandanna plays an important part. Aakansha Singh is there to add to the glamour factor further. Vyjayanthi Movies banner that scored big time with Mahanati earlier in the year brings prestige to the whole project.
There is a good buzz for this movie among the audience. Let’s take a look at the SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat) Analysis of the biggie.
- There is no doubt Nagarjuna, and Nani is the biggest strength of this movie. Also, the audience is eagerly waiting to see them both on screen. Nagarjuna’s glamour and Nani’s timing definitely makes it worth a watch.
- Music by Mani Sharma got a good response. The classy melodies and its picturization of whatever we have seen so far promises a visual delight.
- Director Sriram Aditya is also a decisive factor for this flick. He has a unique take, and his narrative skills are different from others. He is yet to get the big success that could be a turning point to his career, DevaDas could be that film.
- Nagarjuna and Nani’s last films were big disasters at the box-office, and it is clearly shown on the bookings.
- It is the director of the movie, Sriram Aditya. Despite critical acclaim, he is yet to deliver a bonafide success at the box office. His name hardly registers and is the primary factor in the slightly low below-par pre-release buzz.
- Obviously, this movie has all the chances to emerge as the biggest hits in Nagarjuna and Nani’s careers. Nagarjuna’s previous best Soggade Chinni Naayana and Nani’s best MCA can be overtaken with DevaDas if the movie gets the right talk.
- Vyjayanthi Movies banner needs a solid hit because they produced a movie after ages. Though Mahanati was a blockbuster, the credit goes to Swapna Cinemas. So DevaDas is the right movie for Ashwini Dutt to get into the success streak and do more films.
- Mani Ratnam’s Nawab is also releasing on the same day, but it may not affect DevaDas. If DevaDas gets bad reports and Nawab receives positive, then the situation may get worse for DevaDas as the target audience for both movies is overlapping.
- On 5th October Vijay Deverakonda is coming up with NOTA to stop DevaDas getting long run.
On the whole, situations are favouring DevaDas quite well. Need to wait for the post-release to see how it performs at the box office.
nagarjuna nani devadas movie review ratings. Meanwhile check out our exclusive coverage.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend