Shailja Reddy Alludu SWOT Analysis & Pre-Review:
Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya‘s upcoming movie Shailaja Reddy Alludu is grandly releasing tomorrow. Chaitanya is eagerly waiting for a solid hit from few years, and all his hopes are on director Maruthi and the film Shailja Reddy Alludu.
Ramya Krishna returns in a dominant role after Baahubali and Anu Emmanuel is looking at scoring her first commercial success. So, as one can observe there is so much riding on the movie and everything is in the hands of director Maruthi.
Let’s find out the Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat to Shailaja Reddy Alludu.
- One of the main strength of this film is Naga Chaitanya himself. Through teaser and trailer, Chay’s looking uber cool, and for a change with lots of energy in this movie.
- Ramya Krishna character seems interesting. She may become the show stealer. Also, the scenes between Ramya Krishna and her daughter Anu Emmanuel have a lot of scope for entertainment.
- Comedy is director Maruthi’s biggest strength. He always strives to present it fresh and keep the punches sharp. This specialty coupled with originality has always worked in his favour.
- Music. Shailaja Reddy Alludu is a hit album.
- The track record of Naga Chaitanya, where he unable to pull a movie big time on his own. There is also the inconsistency factor.
- Although the director has emphasized that theme is not old, the vibe doesn’t shake off. Even if there is slight resemble of the past formula, it will be pointed out as a drawback.
- Naga Chaitanya who’s struggling to make his career set, this movie is the right opportunity. It has all the package of comedy, emotion, action, drama everything. A big success here followed by Savyasachi could propel him to the next level of stardom.
- If this movie gets positive reports, it will emerge as the highest grossing movie in Chaitanya’s career.
- Also, Shailaja Reddy Alludu has the capabilities to become the biggest hit in Akkineni family surpassing Soggade Chinni Nayana. Admittedly, it is a long shot though.
Over expectation is the biggest threat to Shailaja Reddy Alludu. Maruthi’s last few films have lacked the fresh all around appeal of Bhale Bhale Magadivoyi, and hence the talk is not on the same level.
Big films are releasing every week. A movie starring Akkineni Nagarjuna is one among them. An average talk won’t be enough for Shailaja Reddy Alludu to survive in the long run.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend