Saamy Movie SWOT Analysis & Pre-Review:
Chiyaan Vikram’s blockbuster movie Saamy is finally getting a sequel treatment. The first part was a trendsetting cop film that was the beginning of the police with a rowdy attitude. It was remade into Telugu as Lakshmi Narasimha with Nandamuri Balakrishna reprising the Vikram part.
Now, years later the sequel Saamy is coming with the same name in Telugu and Saamy Square in Tamil. It is an out and out mass entertainer. Let us see what its strengths and weaknesses are.
Let’s find out the Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat to the movie.
- The combination Vikram and Hari is the biggest plus. It is a sequel to Saamy which was a massive blockbuster. Telugu audience might remember it as Balakrishna remade it as Lakshmi Narasimha.
- Director Hari is known well for making the sequels. He also comes with a unique, fast-paced screenplay that has won many fans.
- Mass elements in the movie will be one of the major highlights to pull the audience to theatres.
- The present lousy phase of Vikram. His films are hardly getting any notice among the paying public.
- DSP Music is very routine, and music lovers showed no interest in this album.
- Poor promotions to the movie.
After I and Inkokkadu, Vikram can add another film to his name in Telugu that has registered among the audience.
Keerthy Suresh can follow up Mahanati with commercial success.
First of all, it will be astonishing if the movie has a one week run. Only then we can think of a threat. It means at the time of release it has no threats. It is open ground for Saamy, and with right talk, it can have a long run.