NOTA Movie Review Follows Soon. Till Then Read The Strengths And Weakness Of NOTA Movie.
Vijay Deverakonda is back again after the tremendous success of Geetha Govindam. But this time he’s coming up with a political thriller with an exciting plot. NOTA is grandly releasing on October 5th. Mehreen Pirzada played the female lead role, and Anand Shakar of Arima Nambi (Dynamite in Telugu) and Iru Mugan (Inkokkadu) fame directed this movie. Also, Vijay is making his debut in Tamil Film Industry with NOTA. Let’s take a look at strengths and weaknesses of this keenly anticipated flick.
- There is no need of any other strength as there is sensational Vijay Deverakonda in this movie. His attitude and terrific screen presence is the biggest asset.
- Trailer and other promos of the movie created a great buzz which is leading the audience to theatres.
- Vijay Deverakonda unique promotional skills also helped the movie to make an impact on the audience, and it undoubtedly helped in the bookings.
- The director is skilled to handle expectations as we can see with Inkokkadu where he gave Vikram one his best commercial success in recent past.
- NOTA is a political genre movie. While youth enjoy these films, it doesn’t hold a large appeal to them like a love story. Also, the newfound love of family audience through Geetha Govindam may not show much interest.
- Political films are tough to pull off. Many have attempted a movie in this genre, but only a handful have emerged success. The trailer also gives a predictable vibe without anything special for the terrain.
- Music by Sam CS is not good. Remember even a political film like Rangam had blockbuster songs. But we may change our opinion while watching it on the screen.
- As of now, there are decidedly fewer chances to beat Vijay Deverakonda’s previous best Geetha Govindam collections with NOTA. But Vijay Deverakonda may strengthen his position as a star with the openings.
- Similarly, if the movie gets a good talk, there is a chance for Vijay Deverakonda to score two back to back blockbusters in the same year.
This week there is no threat for NOTA in Telugu states. The only problem is the pre-festival release where the audience participation is less for movies.
For Tamil version, there are multiple threats. The existing Mani Ratnam’s Chekka Chivantha Vaanam is running to capacity. There are 96 and Ratsasan movies which are carrying electrifying talk among the critics in Tamil. For NOTA to survive amidst them, it needs to get a positive word of mouth and support of the local Tamil audience.
Aravindha Sametha is releasing on 11 October, and there is a super positive buzz for that. So NOTA has not only enormous pressure to survive but get as much revenue as possible before the end of the week.
More Exclusive News:
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review