Nannu Dochukunduvate SWOT Analysis:
In a gap of three months, Sudheer Babu is again coming up with another rom-com entertainer Nannu Dochukunduvate. His previous movie Sammohanam disappointed him at the box-office, but he was highly appreciated for the script selection and improvement as an actor.
Nannu Dochukunduvate is going to be a test for Sudheer Babu in the script selection again. It is more so because he is turning producer with this film. Debutant RS Naidu directed, and Nabha Natesh played the female lead. Let’s get into the SWOT(Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat) analysis.
- In recent times light-hearted movies with fresh approach and sensibilities are being loved by Telugu audience, and Nannu Dochukunduvate is one among them. So this genre becomes a strength to the film.
- Of course, Sudheer Babu is the biggest plus. His improvement as an actor and commitment towards the subjects is applauded.
- Heroine Nabha Natesh seems to have a proper role in the movie. Also, her chemistry with the hero is quite impressive.
- Music failed to create an impact on the audience. There are actually two good songs, but they have gone unnoticed.
- Though rom-com movies are being encouraged by the audience, if there is no fresh and robust conflict plot in the film they will be rejected mercilessly.
- A debutant directed the movie. Lack of experience may affect the film.
Sudheer Babu can add another success to his name, even if it’s critically. It will help him build credibility that would help for future films.
Nabha Natesh can establish as successor to Rashmika Mandanna if her character clicks with the youth.
- As of now, there is no big threat to Nannu Dochukunduvate. Previously released movies are done and dusted, and NDKV has to give some boost to the box-office.
- Though Chiyaan Vikram’s Saamy is releasing tomorrow itself, each movie has their section of the audience with no conflict of interest at all.
For more updates follow here:Facebook