Composer: Joshua Shreedhar
Tracks – 7
Repeats – Sadhyamena, vayase nidura, nidure chedire
Skips – Hey oka merupai, sometimes nelapaina
On the fence – fashion show, nee navvula
Chart-busters – none
Positives – Melody, if one is willing to give it a chance.
Negatives – The sound and arrangements in some songs feel outdated and looks to be from the time of Vasu, another negative is the music director’s own album Sega which is superior to this album in sound, melody and arrangements which is still fresh on listeners minds.
Verdict – Two decent melodies and rest largely inconsistent with some good interludes in between but with a dated feel to them.
Rating – 2.75/5
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend