Vijay Deverakonda NOTA Movie Review:
Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda is exploring himself choosing different scripts from movie to movie. After the blockbuster success of Geetha Govindam Vijay has come with a political subject NOTA and also entered into Tamil Film Industry. Let’s see how Tamil audience receives Vijay with NOTA and what it contains to impress Telugu audience as well.
There is no new plot in this movie. It falls under the same pattern of Rana’s Leader and Mahesh’s Bharath Ane Nenu. Hero aspires to settle in foreign but there arises a problem for hero’s father who’s a CM of the state and accidentally he takes the responsibilities.
No need to mention Vijay Deverakonda did a stellar performance. Though the audience may feel some disappointment initially as the story progresses we can see the rowdy nature in him even though in CM role.
Sathyaraj and Nasser got the good roles and they totally excelled in them.
Mehreen was used less but she did what she can. Priyadarshi is okay.
1. Vijay Deverakonda
2. Background music. Fantastic job by Sam CS. He composed this BGM using special technicians and we can feel it.
3. 1st half of the movie is too good and crisp.
4. Mainly recent Tamilnadu political situations were highlighted in this movie which grabs their attention.
1. 2nd half
2. Routine story.
3. Missing drama.
4. Unfinished climax
Anand Shankar has come up with another topical plot that has politics at its front and centre. He has mixed so many interesting details in the mix that add spice to the material and engage the audience.
The issue here is the blending of various spices to give a tasty mix. What we get is interesting in the beginning and then goes in to lose momentum as it progresses. The first half of the film is neat with the proper establishment of characters and central conceit.
It is the second half where slowly but steadily the narrative goes off tracks. The mix turns bland and what we get in the end is not entirely satisfying with that unfinished kind of climax.
The music by Sam CS is excellent. The background score is kickass. Technically the movie is superior with neat cinematography. The editing could have been better.
Solid story and performances grab attention even though the movie derails in the second half.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review