Damarukam is the 50th music album of music director Devi Sree Prasad. Has he delivered a special album on this occasion, lets see.
The album is a mixed bag here for the music director. He has got the devotional aspect nailed down with all the Lord Shiva songs standing out. The choice of singers, lyrics, and the authentic earthy sound, all with just the right amount of modernity, stands out with these songs.
On the other hand the commercial songs like Sakku Bai, Kanyakumari, Reppala Pai and Laali Laali sound stale and are not that fresh. Among the commercial songs only Nesthama stands out for its typical and trademark Devi Sree Prasad melody which manages to hold your attention.
Thanks to the devotional bits Damarukam is an average album.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend