The mega mass flick Vinaya Vidheya Rama ’s teaser which released yesterday is in the way of breaking many records. This intense mass commercial entertainer has many things planned exclusively for the mega fans.
Mass flicks’ specialist Boyapati is planning an out and out commercial entertainer with the mass hero Charan since ages. Now that these two are coming with the flick VVR, Boyapati is not leaving any stone unturned to make this flick touch 100 crores. Keeping a hero like Charan in hand, Boyapati is speculated to be designed as many as seven fights in the entire flick which will give goosebumps to the fans. Not stopping there, the interval block is well structured such that any mega fan would experience the top-notch intensity with Charan’s performance. The superhit dialogue of Ram Ko..ni..de..la will be part of this interval block.
Overall, Boyapati is well aware of Charan’s current market post Rangasthalam and is making sure that he won’t disappoint mega fans. Needless to say, this flick will be an eye feast for not only mega fans but for all the mass audience who are waiting to see Charan in intense mass drama.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend