Vinaya Vidheya Rama Release Date. Also NTR Biopic, F2, And Mr.Majnu:
The upcoming Pongal too studded with a couple of spectacular releases. Including the riveting contest of Mega and Nandamuri clash, there as many as four releases for this Sankranthi. Incidentally, all. these four flicks are working under one single roof that is Annapurna Studios.
This home for many shootings has now hosted the sets and floors to the Sankranthi releases. First and foremost the first installment of NTR Biopic, Kathanayakudu’s production is underway. This flick would start the Sankranthi Hungama on 9th of Jan, 2018. Then comes the mega mass entertainer Vinaya Vidheya Rama directed by Boyapati Srinu. As usual, Charan is competing with Balayya from 12th of the same month. The Fun also begins with the release of Venky-Varun’s Fun and Frustration flick.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this project is targeted at the family audience. Last but not the least, Akkineni Scion Akhil’s Mr. Majnu is in the final leg of its production. Makers chose to release this flick in the month end of January to escape the tough competition.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend