Vijay Deverakonda Remuneration Sets A New Record In Tollywood
If the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, then the latest sensation Vijay Devarakonda has set a new record in the entire history of Telugu Cinema. Details about his shocking remuneration would leave us bamboozled.
Vijay Devarakonda now has a movie in 100 crores gross club for which aspiring heroes like Nani, Nithin and others didn’t even come close. Following the proverb of “Make hay while the Sun shines”, Devarakonda is perfectly utilising his craze to earn money before he gets faded out. Vijay in many interviews disclosed that he was received 5 lakhs for Pelli Choopulu. For Arjun Reddy, he got paid a half crore after the profits by the makers. Even for the Geetha Govindam, he was paid close to a total of 70 lakhs. Looking at the success of Arjun Reddy, he is reportedly charging 3 crores for his ongoing projects NOTA and Comrade. Looking at the equations, he demanded 3 crores after Arjun Reddy crosses 30 crores gross. So what will he charge after the Geetha Govindam’s thumping collections? Yes, it is very obvious that he is now going to charge 10 crores for his future projects looking at his present market.
If at all he demands 10 crores, he has all the rights to ask such amount when his movies are making tons of crores. Then Vijay Devarakonda becomes the first hero in the entire TFI history to take 10 crores of remuneration in very less time period. Only time would answer if he creates a new record or not when he signs his future flicks. For now, the audience is waiting for the release of VD’s upcoming flick, Taxiwala.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend