Vijay Deverakonda Production House: KING OF THE HILL
The hero in from, Vijay Devarakonda is shaking the Tollywood with his unpredictable moves. This most wanted hero is turning as a producer for his upcoming projects.
Vijay Devarakonda who got associated with the Gnanavel Raja for NOTA is joining hands to form a joint production house. Named as King of the Hill, this united production house will be making films across the movie industries of South India. Vijay took his micro-blogging site to declare that he is going to invest in filmmaking to encourage good Cinema. He asked his rowdies to keep encouraging him to go good scripts to provide utmost entertainment to fans.
Vijay spoke about NOTA’s controversies to make everything clear. He asked the people who are filing cases against the film to have a word with him in order to set the things right. According to this Geetha Govindam hero, NOTA will be a new kind of experience flick to the viewers. He revealed the main plot of a young man who becomes the CM of the State and rules people with a new kind of leadership.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend