The director Indrasena who bit the dust with his recent outing Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu has invited a new controversy by showing his middle finger to critics on his social media platform Twitter.
Being just a one-year-old filmmaker, Indrasena who should have a firm discipline and the ability to handle the things in a proper way has lost his control and crossed the line of decency by showing such kind of obscene behavior which only indicates how headstrong the young director is.
The director who has taken his twitter handle has expressed his anger in this way ” U can save a bad movie with good reviews but u can’t kill a good movie with worse reviews. Fuck symbol..shame on you.@VBRTheFilm is a cult movie. And it will get it’s due cult status slowly by time.
This tweet is drawing severe criticism from all the corners. VBVR have Nara Rohit, Sree Vishnu, Sudheer Babu and Shriya Saran in the lead roles.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review