Heroines Dubbing For Trivikram Srinivas Movies Especially:
The celluloid master Trivikram is gearing up for the stellar release of his project Aravinda Sametha. Meanwhile, the core team is busy promoting this flick as much as they can.
In one of those interviews, Trivikram was asked the reason for him to ask his heroines dub for their own characters. This cool maker replied that many are degrading and belittling Telugu language and its culture, but some non-Telugus are proudly attempting to respect it. He also stated that we the Telugu people feel low to talk in our language but at least the outsiders are honoring it by giving their own dubbing. This befitting reply from Trivikram has not only stunned the anchor but also given a jolt to all the actresses in the industry.
On this note, the director claimed that he never asked his actresses to dub but they themselves made it willingly with love towards Telugu. Seems this wizard of Telugu language is always getting those dedicated actresses who are dubbing for their own characters. Earlier, Anupama Parameswaran, Keerthi Suresh, Anu Emmanuel dubbed for their characters and now the hot beauty Pooja Hegde has lent her own voice for Aravinda character in this upcoming release.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend