Heroines Dubbing For Trivikram Srinivas Movies Especially:
The celluloid master Trivikram is gearing up for the stellar release of his project Aravinda Sametha. Meanwhile, the core team is busy promoting this flick as much as they can.
In one of those interviews, Trivikram was asked the reason for him to ask his heroines dub for their own characters. This cool maker replied that many are degrading and belittling Telugu language and its culture, but some non-Telugus are proudly attempting to respect it. He also stated that we the Telugu people feel low to talk in our language but at least the outsiders are honoring it by giving their own dubbing. This befitting reply from Trivikram has not only stunned the anchor but also given a jolt to all the actresses in the industry.
On this note, the director claimed that he never asked his actresses to dub but they themselves made it willingly with love towards Telugu. Seems this wizard of Telugu language is always getting those dedicated actresses who are dubbing for their own characters. Earlier, Anupama Parameswaran, Keerthi Suresh, Anu Emmanuel dubbed for their characters and now the hot beauty Pooja Hegde has lent her own voice for Aravinda character in this upcoming release.
- Nandamuri Babai-Abbai To Share The Same Stage
- RGV vs Krish: Clash Of Two Creative Directors Inevitable
- Many Eyes On D.V.V Danayya’s Next Venture #RRR
- Thalapathy Vijay Sarkar Movie Teaser
- Prabhas Has Special News In Store For Fans
- Neither Kajal Nor Samantha In Surpanaka
- Balayya’s Dussehra Surprise Delights Tarak’s Fans
- Maharshi Satellite Rights Fetched Whopping Price
- Samantha’s Sensational Comments On 96 Remake
- NOTA Result Has Once Again Proved It!!!