The wizard of words Trivikram is considered as the master technician and his capabilities are considered to be above the existing makers. Such Trivikram confessed that he actually felt jealous of some recent hits of Tollywood.
In the latest promotional interviews of Aravinda Sametha, Trivikram claimed that he does watch other movies if they get a good name. He even confessed that the flicks like Rangasthalam, Goodachari, RX100, Arjun Reddy etc made him feel jealous of being a maker. This maker of Attarintiki Daredi heaped praises on flicks like Arjun Reddy and Goodachari for utilizing such limited resources to the core and delivered a world class product. He declared that he watches all those movies on the big screen for maximum effect.
Talking about those movies influence on Aravinda Sametha, Trivikram stated that he always gets himself updated with time and tried his best in making this flick a blockbuster. The movie is hitting the silver screens tomorrow across the globe.
- Nandamuri Babai-Abbai To Share The Same Stage
- RGV vs Krish: Clash Of Two Creative Directors Inevitable
- Many Eyes On D.V.V Danayya’s Next Venture #RRR
- Thalapathy Vijay Sarkar Movie Teaser
- Prabhas Has Special News In Store For Fans
- Neither Kajal Nor Samantha In Surpanaka
- Balayya’s Dussehra Surprise Delights Tarak’s Fans
- Maharshi Satellite Rights Fetched Whopping Price
- Samantha’s Sensational Comments On 96 Remake
- NOTA Result Has Once Again Proved It!!!