The wizard of words Trivikram is considered as the master technician and his capabilities are considered to be above the existing makers. Such Trivikram confessed that he actually felt jealous of some recent hits of Tollywood.
In the latest promotional interviews of Aravinda Sametha, Trivikram claimed that he does watch other movies if they get a good name. He even confessed that the flicks like Rangasthalam, Goodachari, RX100, Arjun Reddy etc made him feel jealous of being a maker. This maker of Attarintiki Daredi heaped praises on flicks like Arjun Reddy and Goodachari for utilizing such limited resources to the core and delivered a world class product. He declared that he watches all those movies on the big screen for maximum effect.
Talking about those movies influence on Aravinda Sametha, Trivikram stated that he always gets himself updated with time and tried his best in making this flick a blockbuster. The movie is hitting the silver screens tomorrow across the globe.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend