The wizard of words Trivikram is considered as the master technician and his capabilities are considered to be above the existing makers. Such Trivikram confessed that he actually felt jealous of some recent hits of Tollywood.
In the latest promotional interviews of Aravinda Sametha, Trivikram claimed that he does watch other movies if they get a good name. He even confessed that the flicks like Rangasthalam, Goodachari, RX100, Arjun Reddy etc made him feel jealous of being a maker. This maker of Attarintiki Daredi heaped praises on flicks like Arjun Reddy and Goodachari for utilizing such limited resources to the core and delivered a world class product. He declared that he watches all those movies on the big screen for maximum effect.
Talking about those movies influence on Aravinda Sametha, Trivikram stated that he always gets himself updated with time and tried his best in making this flick a blockbuster. The movie is hitting the silver screens tomorrow across the globe.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task