It became quite common for the wives of Tollywood celebrities including heroes, directors, and producers venturing out in their businesses. To follow their passion or to make their own mark apart from their husbands, these wives are trying their hand in interesting fields.
We all knew that the superstar Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata always take care of Mahesh’s businesses outside Cinema. On the other hand, Mega daughter in law Upasana Charan too manages multiple works all by herself. Sneha Allu Arjun recently started the Peekaboo startup which captures the moments of childhood. Kona Venkat’s wife is a designer just like Srinu Vaitla’s wife. To this list, a newbie has been added very recently.
She is none other than creative director Sukumar’s wife Thabitha. This Arya director’s better half launched clothes washing and dry cleaning services in and around Hyderabad. With the name LaundryKart, this company also has an app which can book, wash and deliver clothes online.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend