Tiger Shroff son of actor Jackie Shroff has been under lots of criticism and mocked all over the internet in the past few days leading up to the release of the film. The way he had been targeted it looked like no one was really interested in him or his film but the debutante actor has proved his detractors wrong by simply letting the box office talk.
Tiger Shroff debut movie Heropanti (remake of Parugu) opened to good numbers and found a place among the top 5 openings of the year so far. Not only that the film has stabilized and is going to be a earner for the producer, says the Bollywood trade. Thus thanks to this box office performance the actor is having the last laugh and is now concentrating on his next projects.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend