Kaththi is the upcoming film of Tamil star Ilayathalapathi Vijay where he united with his Thuppakki director AR Murugadoss once again. The shoot of the film is happening in Hyderabad but recently it was stalled and a section of media reported that it was a retort to a similar stoppage that happened to a Telugu film in Pollachi. However that is far from truth.
The reality is that the unit were shooting beyond the permission hours and causing big traffic problems to the commuters. Shooting was happening at Chandrayangutta flyover one of the busiest spots in the city traffic wise and hence even Telugu films donâ€™t get the permission to shoot there owning to disturbances. But the people in film chamber using their influence helped the ‘Kaththi’ unit to get shooting permission even when the higher authorities declined to give it. They were given the permission to shoot with stipulations but the unit didnâ€™t adhere to it causing problems and hence the shooting was stopped, not as an act of retaliation as reported.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend