Pakistan In Love With Thalaivar’s 2.0:
The superstar of India, Rajini Kanth has fans beyond India and his fanbase crosses continents. Along with Korea, Japan, and Thailand, now our enemy country Pakistan became spellbound for Thalaivar with the flick 2.0.
Thanks to Bollywood, the Indian flicks have a decent market in Pakistan. For the first time, a South Indian flick Baahubali shook the Pakistan Film arena with thumping collections. After it, it is 2.0 which is receiving a stunning response from the Pakistani film lovers. 2.0 which released in just 20 screens are rushed with advance books and to meet the demand, the distributors arranged a total of 75 screens to control the audience.
The flick 2.0’s collections are going great in all the released areas. Despite failing to break existing records, this sequel received critical acclaim for its visual grandeur. Directed by Shankar, this flick has B-town hero Akshay Kumar in antagonist’s role. Amy Jackson is the female lead.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend