Pakistan In Love With Thalaivar’s 2.0:
The superstar of India, Rajini Kanth has fans beyond India and his fanbase crosses continents. Along with Korea, Japan, and Thailand, now our enemy country Pakistan became spellbound for Thalaivar with the flick 2.0.
Thanks to Bollywood, the Indian flicks have a decent market in Pakistan. For the first time, a South Indian flick Baahubali shook the Pakistan Film arena with thumping collections. After it, it is 2.0 which is receiving a stunning response from the Pakistani film lovers. 2.0 which released in just 20 screens are rushed with advance books and to meet the demand, the distributors arranged a total of 75 screens to control the audience.
The flick 2.0’s collections are going great in all the released areas. Despite failing to break existing records, this sequel received critical acclaim for its visual grandeur. Directed by Shankar, this flick has B-town hero Akshay Kumar in antagonist’s role. Amy Jackson is the female lead.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task