For the first time, Indian Superstar Thalaivar Rajini Kanth, Mega power star Ram Charan Tej and Nandamuri Balayya are clashing at the box office for the upcoming festive season Pongal. Among these three, Rajini Kanth’s Petta’s promotions are going in double speed than the two Telugu projects.
Balayya’s Kathanayakudu started the much-needed promotions by releasing the first single composed by the senior composer M M Keeravani. This song got a hugely positive reception from the critics but the trend is not so satisfactory as this single bagged 1.4 million views in 24 hours. Also, the first single from the Charan’s mass drama Vinaya Vidheya Rama failed to attract the music lovers and gained 1.7 million views in one day. But the 2.0 fame Rajini Kanth’s first single clocked 3.5 million views in less than 20 hours proving him the lead among the Pongal releases.
The song composed and sung by the young sensation Anirudh Ravichander appeared just average but this single is trending faster than anything. That is the magic of Rajini Kanth and his unmatchable craze in South India. One has to wait and see who will remain as the winner of 2019’s Pongal in Telugu.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review