Taxiwala Director Rahul Sankrityan About Allu Arjun:
Crazy hero Vijay Devarakonda’s recent outing Taxiwala is running successfully in all the centers of its release and the makers are enjoying the double profits already. The director Rahul Sankrityan in his recent Press meet revealed the unseen side of Stylish Star Allu Arjun.
Bunny graced the pre-release event of Taxiwala and heaped praises on the hero Vijay Devarakonda. As he promised on this stage, post the success of this flick, Bunny personally threw a success party at his B-dubs to the entire team of Taxiwala. During this party, Bunny called the director Rahul to his side and conveyed his extreme apology for missing out the maker’s name on the pre-release function. When Rahul tried to console Bunny declaring the issue as nothing, Bunny replied that whether the director is a newcomer or a star maker, one should respect the director for his position.
Rahul’s revelations about the Bunny is now in discussions among the Tollywood circles. Needless to say, these hardcore fans have been trending this news on their social networking sites.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend