The out of form director Srinu Vaitla is testing his last chance with his luck charm Ravi Teja in the name of Amar Akbar Anthony. In his very recent interaction with a media head, Vaitla revealed stunning things about this project.
This once star director expressed his confidence on the project as he took almost eight months on the story just like the project Dookudu. Not just that, Vaitla claimed that he worked hard to shoot crucial sequences in the US where weather kept changed for every single day. As a matter of fact, this Venky maker declared that he himself choreographed two songs in the US and a couple of fights with the main lead for the first time. This revelations of Vaitla is making the fans of Mass Maharaj to eagerly wait for the flick.
The project is lavishly bankrolled by the big production house Mythri Movie Makers. Ileana is the female lead and SS Thaman has scored the music.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend