The director Shankar is considered as one of the brilliant makers of Indian Film Industry. However, a look at his upcoming projects tells us that this director is rather interested in sequels than going for new subjects.
In the recently held pre-release event of 2.0 in Telugu, Shankar told the Press that he has more ideas kicking in his mind to do more sequels of 2.0. Post this flick, Shankar is going to team up with the Universal star Kamal Haasan for the sequel Indian-2 ( Bhaarateyudu-2 ). A section of Tamil media speculates that after completing Indian-2, Shankar has plans to direct Vijay for the sequel Oke Okkadu-2 as well.
Movie buffs are stating that Shankar got obsessed with the sequels post the success of Baahubali-2 in India. His previous outing I despite getting collections bombed in the critics’ view. Is Shankar bored of trying new subjects or fell in love with sequels? Question the regular movie lovers on social networking sites.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task