The director Shankar is considered as one of the brilliant makers of Indian Film Industry. However, a look at his upcoming projects tells us that this director is rather interested in sequels than going for new subjects.
In the recently held pre-release event of 2.0 in Telugu, Shankar told the Press that he has more ideas kicking in his mind to do more sequels of 2.0. Post this flick, Shankar is going to team up with the Universal star Kamal Haasan for the sequel Indian-2 ( Bhaarateyudu-2 ). A section of Tamil media speculates that after completing Indian-2, Shankar has plans to direct Vijay for the sequel Oke Okkadu-2 as well.
Movie buffs are stating that Shankar got obsessed with the sequels post the success of Baahubali-2 in India. His previous outing I despite getting collections bombed in the critics’ view. Is Shankar bored of trying new subjects or fell in love with sequels? Question the regular movie lovers on social networking sites.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend