RRR Team Taking Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments:
The Mega-Nandamuri multi-starrer RRR has been continuing its regular shoot in the erected sets of Hyderabad. A fresh update from this project’s team reveals the sudden end of the first schedule.
Visionary director Rajamouli had planned to finish the first schedule of this big-ticket Cinema at one go without a break. However, Charan needs to take a big break as he is yet to finish and promote his Sankranthi release Vinaya Vidheya Rama. Due to this sudden exit of Charan, Rajamouli decided to give the project a big break until 2019’s Pongal. The shoot will again commence from the third week of January for a big schedule where the combinational scenes of Charan and Taarak will be shot.
Meanwhile, NTR Jr is concentrating on his looks and attire to match the requirements of Rajamouli. He will be seen as a goon who works against the British whereas Charan will be seen as a Police.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend