Robo 2Pointo Theatrical Rights Telugu Not Yet Sold?
The biggest movie in the Indian Cinema Industry so far, 2Pont0 is going to release on the 29th of November. As the film was getting delayed several times, trade thought that it would dilute the buzz among the audience. But, Master Shankar has kept ready his weapons to create the buzz.
On Vinayaka Chaturthi Shankar decided to release 2Point0 teaser in 3D and 2D formats. This announcement itself took the movie to the next level.
Now, coming to the pre-release business of 2Point0, there is massive competition for its theatrical rights in Telugu states. Dil Raju is willing to buy the rights by quoting a high price. Sources say Asian Films already gave some advance for the rights. However, with the constant delays, they returned that. The production company Lyca is not willing to sell any rights to the local distributors, now, and they are ready to distribute the movie in Telugu states.
Keeping Rajinikanth’s craze and with Shankar combination in mind, Lyca Productions decided to take this risk. They also know Rajini’s last two films Kabali and Kaala were disasters, but to gain high profits they are willing to do so. Would that be the case or irresistible offers change their minds in the last minute?
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend