Robo 2.0 Trailer To Bank Heavily On Akshay:
Nation’s most expensive project ever, 2.0 is ringing bells among the movie lovers. After the release of this flick’s teaser, the director Shankar revealed the core details of the theatrical trailer.
The teaser which released on the eve of Vinayaka Chavithi bagged mixed response from the critics. Despite having the larger than life image, the teaser lacked Shankar mark taking and Rajini’s charisma. To compensate for this loss, the makers are readying the theatrical trailer of this flick on the occasion of Diwali, which is on 7th November. Sources close to this flick reveal that the trailer will bank on Akshay Kumar more than Superstar Rajinikanth. Makers believe that Akshay has a wider market than Rajini across India. Also, two back to back flops of Rajini made the buyers to promote this flick with Akshay.
This costliest sequel of Indian Film history is bankrolled by Lyca Productions. Amy Jackson is the female lead and A.R Rahman has scored the music.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend