Rashmika Mandanna Telugu Dubbing For Devdas.
Rashmika Mandanna, a popular actress in Kannada, made debut in Telugu cinema with Chalo. It was a blockbuster and made her an in-demand heroine overnight. She again made the right choice with Geetha Govindam and scored the second blockbuster success.
The next step in Rashmika Mandanna’s successful journey is Devadas where she will be seen with Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nani. It is for this film; the actress has decided to take a daring step and dub in own voice. It is so because Rashmika is going to disturb what is already working for her. We have to see if she is right in her decision or not.
Devadas will hit screens on September 27. Sriram Aditya directs the movie which is produced by C Ashwini Dutt on Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend