The Tollywood handsome hunk Rana Daggubati who shot to national wide fame with Baahubali franchise is undergoing a different phase for the first time in his 8-year career in the film industry.
Getting into the details, Rana who has a slew of films in the pipeline post the gigantic success of Baahubali is facing a different situation now. From the initial start of his career, when he is even facing a low time, he has at least one release in the year. But surprisingly after having many big films in hand and after shooting to many other films much before, there is no single release for his macho in 2018.
After the gigantic success of Teja’s political drama NRNM, Rana has got no single release even after wrapping up a couple of bilingual projects and a straight Tamil project. There are also wide speculations regarding the health issues of Rana. No matter what, this handsome hunk is going to have a packed year ahead in 2019. He has two projects in Tollywood with Venu Udugula and Gunasekhar which will be officially launched in a couple of weeks.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend