Ram Charan Nawab Movie Rejected:
The legendary director Mani Ratnam’s latest outing Nawab is creating a sensation in Kollywood but not as expected in Tollywood. Though it bagged a mixed talk here, all are in awe of the racy screenplay of the film where Mani is an expert in his films. Amidst its release in Telugu and Tamil, mega fans and movie analysts praise Charan for his gutsy decision.
Any hero would dream to be a part of Mani Ratnam’s movie. Such director nearly hung around the mega power star Ram Charan with Nawab script. Despite making many changes, Charan said a big sorry to Mani Ratnam but assured him to do a flick in the future. Cut to the present, Nawab movie was released and it is learnt that the role missed by Charan is donned by Simbu. Going by the film, Simbu portrayed a peculiar character which has negative shades. Though it stood as an outstanding character in the film, it would definitely not suit Ram Charan considering his image and fanbase here. Charan who has a good judgment in choosing the scripts has politely rejected this film. Now they feel Charan has taken a grand call by rejecting Nawab as he might hurt millions of his fans.
This hero is currently busy with the post-production of his 12th flick under the director Boyapati Seenu. All eyes are awaiting the first look poster and title which will be out for Dussehra. The movie is slated to get released for 2019’s Pongal.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend