Megapower Star Ram Charan is teaming up with the mass director Boyapati Sreenu for his next and this film is carrying huge expectations from the audience.
Though the fans have been delighted over this combo, the delay and the rumors on the film have created an unnecessary confusion among the fans.
There were many rumors spreading in the social media stating that the film will miss the Pongal race due to the number of delays made by Charan.
There are also rumors that Boyapati is very unhappy regarding the way Charan is ignoring the film by taking his own time.
Putting an end to all these things, the producer of the film D.V.V Danayya has given an official statement regarding the film release.
Danayya has cleared the air about the postponement of the film and officially stated that the film will surely be in the Pongal race.
He also mentioned that the first look details will be unveiled very soon and requested the fans not to believe in any rumors or speculations.
The much-needed clarification from the producer of the film has come and this will definitely be a big relief to all the mega fans who are desperately waiting for the film.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task