Megapower Star Ram Charan is teaming up with the mass director Boyapati Sreenu for his next and this film is carrying huge expectations from the audience.
Though the fans have been delighted over this combo, the delay and the rumors on the film have created an unnecessary confusion among the fans.
There were many rumors spreading in the social media stating that the film will miss the Pongal race due to the number of delays made by Charan.
There are also rumors that Boyapati is very unhappy regarding the way Charan is ignoring the film by taking his own time.
Putting an end to all these things, the producer of the film D.V.V Danayya has given an official statement regarding the film release.
Danayya has cleared the air about the postponement of the film and officially stated that the film will surely be in the Pongal race.
He also mentioned that the first look details will be unveiled very soon and requested the fans not to believe in any rumors or speculations.
The much-needed clarification from the producer of the film has come and this will definitely be a big relief to all the mega fans who are desperately waiting for the film.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend