Rakul Preet Singh who was introduced with Keratam but shot into fame with last yearâ€™s Super hit Venkatadri Express has been finalized as heroine for Nitinâ€™s new film. Earlier Producers considered Kajal Agarwal or Amala Paul to cast for female lead in this film. As Kajal is unable to adjust her call sheets makers tried to rope in Amala Paul as heroine. But, because of highly quoted remuneration makers dropped her name and finally zeroed on Rakul Preet. Rakul Preet is currently doing two films in telugu,Â Rough with Aadi and another film with Manoj in the direction of Nageswara Reddy. Srinivas Reddy is directing this film and Produced by Nithinâ€™s sister Nikitha Reddy under Srawanaa Movies. Filmâ€™s Regular shoot will start this month and expected to release in August.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend