NTR-Ram Charan Movie To Kick Start Soon:
The wait for the mighty project #RRR has ended as the makers themselves have almost confirmed that the regular shoot will get kick-started from the month of November.
Visionary director Rajamouli known for perfect calculations is very keen to commence this project with the combinational scenes of two big heroes Charan and NTR Jr. Even though Charan is busy wrapping up his current flick with Boyapati, he managed to give dates for this first schedule which will last for ten days. Fans are super excited to know that the too good friends Charan and Tarak are working together for the very first schedule. This is Rajamouli’s plan to gel the two heroes on screen.
This flick is bankrolled by DVV Danayya and music is scored by M.M Keeravani. The opening ceremony will be on 5th of November followed by the regular shoot in a specially erected set in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend