NTR Biopic Shooting Details:
The authentic director Krish is making sure he is not missing any important chapter of late NTR in the biopic. A recent update from the sources close to this flick reveals the current status of this project.
Krish has planned this prestigious project into two parts. Kathanayakudu will showcase the rise of NTR as a Cine God in Telugu Film Industry along with some personal life elements. Whereas Mahanayakudu will portray NTR’s journey from hero to AP CM by founding TDP. The production of these two parts is going on simultaneously in a single schedule.
Currently, the team is canning the wedding of NTR with his first wife Basava Tarakam in erected sets of RFC. Known for his research, Krish enquired how marriages during that time appear and designed the same for this biopic. Both Balayya and Vidya Balan were seen in Bridal wear and are participating in this marriage scenes.
Post this schedule, the entire team will go outdoors to shoot some Political sequences featuring Chaitanya Radha Yatra and other prominent developments of NTR’s Political career. First part is releasing on 9th of 2019’s January and the second installment will be out on January 24th.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend