NTR Biopic New Update:
Balayya and Krish are attempting a lovely chance of showcasing the passed away legend NTR’s life history with his biopic. To keep it clean and best, they have decided to present the good side of this Telugu people’s hero by chopping down controversial issues in his life.
Despite his legendary status and star power, NTR got a couple of controversies prior to his Political entry. During his high time as a hero, NTR is heavily speculated to be in love with a top actress in his era. This love story became a talking point of the State at one time such that NTR’s better half Basavatarakam strongly objected to this issue. Already NTR had two children with Basavatarakam so he was rumored to left his wish to marry that actress for the sake of his family.
This particular love story will be condemned by the makers as it seemed to be a bad remark in the first installment Kathanayakudu which will be hitting the screens for Pongal. Needless to say, the Lakshmi Parvathi’s episode will not be touched in this biopic as well.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend