Natural Star Nani has been working hard for his upcoming flick Jersey. Today, the makers of this flick released a brand new look of this flick with the release date.
In this new look, Nani’s weapon, a Cricket bat was seen and the countdown of 146 days was written on it to reveal the releasing date. That means this flick will hit the screens on 19th April of 2019. More than anything, this flick is a direct threat to the Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari. This hero who is suffering with a series of disasters is pinning hopes on this Kishore Tummala’s directorial. If Jersey clashes with Chitralahari, Sai would be at the receiving end with a huge drop in the openings. If the makers of Chitralahari decides to postpone the release to further dates, then the biggies like Avengers, Maharshi or maybe Saaho and Sye Raa are ready for Summer releases. So Jersey would surely dent Chitralahari’s collections.
Chitralahari is the last trail for this mega hero who scored four flops in a row. Mega fans too tried their best to support this talented hero but the monotony is playing the spoil.sport. Now Nani’s Jersey is an added headache to the supporters of Sai.
Follow Us Here: Twitter
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend