Nandamuri Harikrishna Death. Samantha’s Controversial Tweet.
Tollywood’s leading actress Samantha Akkineni has faced the wrath of Nandamuri fans with her recent tweets. This daughter in law of Nagarjuna who has absolutely no link with Nandamuri family, unfortunately, fell into the pit of controversy. Details of this stunning piece of news are as follows.
It is known news that the Nandamuri Hari Krishna garu breathed his last in a fatal car accident. In the early hours of today, this painful thing happened and left the entire Nandamuri family and fans in grief. Meanwhile, Samantha attended the 100 days function of her Tamil film Irumbu Thirai (Abhimanyudu in Telugu) and was sharing images and responding to them on social media. All this while, the Tollywood bigwigs are busy paying condolences to the demised Nandamuri’s hero on Twitter.
Some of her followers on Twitter who claim themselves as Nandamuri fans asked her to stop promoting her flick when the entire AP is in grief over the death of Hari Krishna. For the sake of them, she posted a tweet which reads like, “#RIPHarikrishna” and expressed her sadness over the loss of the Nandamuri family. However, this tweet worsened the situation as many Nandamuri fans attacked Samantha for not adding “Garu” at the end of Hari Krishna.
Fumbled Samantha deleted her tweet the very next moment and posted a new tweet, but this time she added the much needed “Garu” in it. With this, Nandamuri fans have cooled down and stopped their fight with Sam.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend