Naga Chaitanya Vijayendra Prasad Movie News:
The Akkineni young hero Naga Chaitanya has scored two back to back flops at the box office with the flicks Sailaja Reddy Alludu and Savyasachi. Finally, this hero has said to be opened his eyes and speculated to be in talks with a big story writer in search of a strong script.
The writer is none other than the Star writer Vijayendra Prasad, the father of SS Rajamouli. Chai who is said to be a close friend of Rajamouli’s son Karthikeya has met this big writer recently. Unable to score a hit at the box office, Chai is now requesting Prasad to provide him a content backed script in order to bounce back at the box office. If possible, Chai is also moving pawns to associate with Rajamouli himself in one of his future projects.
Vijayendra Prasad is currently working for the biggest project RRR and a couple of South Indian Cinemas in parallel. Once he becomes free, Prasad might provide a mass drama to Chai to bring him closer to the masses. Not just Chay, his brother Akhil too needs a solid hit to have a long career in Tollywood.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend