Allu Arjun And Ileana Responds On #MeToo Movement:
The most controversial yet trending moment in the Indian Film Industry, MeToo is shaking each and every regional industry. Unlike many heroes, Stylish Star and bold beauty Ileana shared their inner feelings regarding this movement.
Southern Star Allu Arjun who graced the pre-release event of Vijay Devarakonda’s Taxi Wala opened up about this issue. He claimed that comparatively, Tollywood is the safest place for women and here, they get the maximum respect. Agreeing the fact that there have been issues in the industry here and there, Bunny declared that the rate is very low compared to the North India Cinema.
On the flip side, Ileana responded in a mixed way. Acknowledging that the sexual harassments and casting couch still exist in all the parts of Indian Cinema, she failed to reveal her own experiences. This Kick beauty stated that this is not the right time to share her own feelings regarding this movement and declared that a fine day is waiting for all to reveal her hidden stories.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend