The King of Telugu Cinema Megastar Chiranjeevi is the favorite of all the producers who worked with him at least one. He is that kind of hero who will overlook all the crafts of filmmaking to ensure no loss to his producers.
We can hear any number of examples for Chiru’s commitments from many directors and producers of old times. Even in the Sye Raa’s shooting, this numero uno hero showcased why he is called as a producers delight. The other day the director of this big ticket flick, Surrender Reddy happened to have arrived an hour late to the sets. To save the production wastages, Chiru himself donned the director’s hat and directed a scene by yielding the megaphone.
Technicians and actors are quite stunned with Chiru’s act along with the director Surender Reddy who arrived the sets when Chiru is about to okay a shot. This flick has completed fifty percent of its regular shoot and is aimed for the Summer release of 2019.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend