Manu C/O Kancharapalem Nannu Dochukunduvate Movie Directors Debut In September.
Tollywood is witnessing the rise of small to medium budget flicks since a couple of years. The successes of Pelli Choopulu, Arjun Reddy, RX-100 etc movies provided the much-needed confidence and expectations on the debuting directors. For this year-end, as many as five movies are gearing up in which three are from debutants.
The first and foremost flick which caught the eye of movie lovers is Manu. With its theatrical trailer, the flick attracted more viewers towards this flick and now, they are waiting for the film’s release. Short film’s director Phanindra Narsetti who impressed netizens with his writings is trying his luck on the silver screen. Raja Goutham and short films star Chandini Chowdary are the main leads in this thriller. After this, the project of C/O Kancharapalem won the hearts of many directors like Rajamouli, Krish, and others. With the theme of fusion of stories like Pulp Fiction, this flick has already got a decent buzz with the promos and video bytes. Maha Venkatesh has written and directed this rural love drama with many day to day life characters.
Last but not the least, the flick Nannu Dochukunduvate starring Mahesh’s brother in law Sudheer Babu revolves around a software engineer and the way he falls into love with one of his colleagues. This movie falls under the category of romantic drama and a debutant director R.S Naidu who worked as an Assistant Director in the past is coming to test his luck.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend