The blockbuster director Koratala Siva has been busy penning down the stunning script for megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd flick. Unfortunately, the updated information from the Tollywood circles suggests new developments of Koratala’s next.
It is almost confirmed that the Chiru-Koratala flick would get commenced from next year’s Summer as soon as the prior wraps up the Sye Raa shot. However, reshoots and increased grandeur of the flick is resulting in a big delay of Sye Raa’s shooting. In this case, Koratala should wait one complete year to work with Chiru.
Meanwhile, the superstar Mahesh babu who is giving ample time for the creative director Sukumar has put a limit of two months to lock the script. In case Sukumar fails to impress Mahesh, he might bring Koratala for his next as the latter has one year in hand before Chiru’s 152nd project. So the chances are likely that Koratala Siva and Mahesh are going to work for their next to score a hat-trick in their combo. This is indeed a hard thing for mega fans and sweet piece of news for Mahesh’s fans.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review