The blockbuster director Koratala Siva has been busy penning down the stunning script for megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd flick. Unfortunately, the updated information from the Tollywood circles suggests new developments of Koratala’s next.
It is almost confirmed that the Chiru-Koratala flick would get commenced from next year’s Summer as soon as the prior wraps up the Sye Raa shot. However, reshoots and increased grandeur of the flick is resulting in a big delay of Sye Raa’s shooting. In this case, Koratala should wait one complete year to work with Chiru.
Meanwhile, the superstar Mahesh babu who is giving ample time for the creative director Sukumar has put a limit of two months to lock the script. In case Sukumar fails to impress Mahesh, he might bring Koratala for his next as the latter has one year in hand before Chiru’s 152nd project. So the chances are likely that Koratala Siva and Mahesh are going to work for their next to score a hat-trick in their combo. This is indeed a hard thing for mega fans and sweet piece of news for Mahesh’s fans.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task