The Dussehra biggie Aravinda Sametha released worldwide today and it has been receiving decent reviews all over. Along with the hero Taarak, Jagapathi Babu is being hailed for his terrific performance.
Jagapathi Babu transformed himself from being a successful family hero to the most wanted villain in South India. Thanks to the flick Legend, we are witnessing a giant villain who can even perform at times. Already Jagapathi Babu proved his mettle with an amazing role in Rangasthalam. He climbed to a new peak in terms of performance as a baddie with the flick Aravinda Sametha. Basi Reddy, a cruel faction leader of Rayalaseema couldn’t get any better than Jagapathi Babu donning the role. His menacing looks and powerful expressions stood as a highlight of the flick.
Babu is more than happy for attempting this role and movie lovers are thanking Taarak for recommending JB for this role to the director Trivikram. However, Jagapathi Babu still regrets losing the chance to act alongside Taarak in the movie Temper but the audience is happy to witness this combo finally in Aravinda Sametha. Way to go JB!
- Nandamuri Babai-Abbai To Share The Same Stage
- RGV vs Krish: Clash Of Two Creative Directors Inevitable
- Many Eyes On D.V.V Danayya’s Next Venture #RRR
- Thalapathy Vijay Sarkar Movie Teaser
- Prabhas Has Special News In Store For Fans
- Neither Kajal Nor Samantha In Surpanaka
- Balayya’s Dussehra Surprise Delights Tarak’s Fans
- Maharshi Satellite Rights Fetched Whopping Price
- Samantha’s Sensational Comments On 96 Remake
- NOTA Result Has Once Again Proved It!!!