The Dussehra biggie Aravinda Sametha released worldwide today and it has been receiving decent reviews all over. Along with the hero Taarak, Jagapathi Babu is being hailed for his terrific performance.
Jagapathi Babu transformed himself from being a successful family hero to the most wanted villain in South India. Thanks to the flick Legend, we are witnessing a giant villain who can even perform at times. Already Jagapathi Babu proved his mettle with an amazing role in Rangasthalam. He climbed to a new peak in terms of performance as a baddie with the flick Aravinda Sametha. Basi Reddy, a cruel faction leader of Rayalaseema couldn’t get any better than Jagapathi Babu donning the role. His menacing looks and powerful expressions stood as a highlight of the flick.
Babu is more than happy for attempting this role and movie lovers are thanking Taarak for recommending JB for this role to the director Trivikram. However, Jagapathi Babu still regrets losing the chance to act alongside Taarak in the movie Temper but the audience is happy to witness this combo finally in Aravinda Sametha. Way to go JB!
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review