Hero Nikhil Siddharth who has got fame with his incredible selection of scripts is considered as one of the most sought-after actors in TFI. This young actor who has seen both highs and lows is going great guns in his career right now. Let us see his three best flicks which shaped his career.
Nikhil Siddharth was introduced on Telugu screen by Sekhar Kammula’s Happy Days. Post the movie, Nikhil saw a lean patch with a couple of flops like Ankit Pallavi and Friends etc and he was often ridiculed for his script selection. The flick Swamy Ra Ra (Album Of The Year – Swamy Ra Ra) changed his career like magic and provided a new image for this young hero. Trusting the script of the director Sudheer Varma, Nikhil was lauded for picking up such a thriller comedy drama which eventually ended up as a super hit.
For this newfound fame, the movie Karthikeya provided a platform for Nikhil in the industry. This film has taken Nikhil much closer to the youth and the masses. With a tight gripping narration, this move has got a tremendous response at the box office. Last but not the least, the third and best flick of this hero which became the sensation is Surya Vs Surya. The concept itself made this hero appear tall among the young batch for his futuristic thinking of scripts.
Also the movies like Yuvatha, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, Keshava has brought good name and fame to Nikhil and he kept continuing experimenting with flicks. Nikhil is currently busy in the regular shoot of Mudra in which he is portraying the role of a journalist.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend